Call 234-7605 or send an
- City of Louisville - information regarding Louisville businesses, schools, parks, recreation areas, library, activities and more.
- City water and sewer problems: call Dan Henry cellular 402-505-0709
- Street problems: City shop 402-505-0709.
- Building inspections and zoning issues: call Dan Henry at 402-234-7705.
- The City Hall gets several calls regarding ART CHICKS, their phone is 402-234-2669.
- Louisville Ball programs: contact Rhonda Sparks 402-234-2230.
- Riverview Cemetery: for Riverview Cemetery information call the city office.
- Election precincts: East and west precincts are divided by Walnut St
- East side of town: The Senior Citizen Center
- West side of town: Louisville Fire Hall
Please print forms and return to the city office. 210 Main Street or PO Box 370.
If there are questions regarding your precinct or registration call the Cass County Election Commissioner @ 402-296-9309.
Cass County Recycling
Recycling Open House
Cass County will be having a kick-off event for the recycling program Saturday February 27,2010
at the County Fairgrounds Expo building from 1pm to 4pm.
Guest speakers will comment at 2pm. Come to see the new recycle trailers, and pick up your calendar with the schedule to know where the trailers will be located.
Additional information will be available and your questions answered.
Stop in and show your support for the recycling program. See you Saturday!
What can I recycle?
A lot more than you think!
All Clean Paper
- Detergent boxes
- Paperback books
- Cereal boxes
- Greeting cards
- School paper
- Junk mail - including envelopes with plastic windows!
- Wrapping paper
- Paper egg cartons
- Cardboard boxes
|Sat Apr 20, 2013 @09:00 - 10:00AM|
|Sat Apr 20, 2013 @11:30 - 01:00PM|
|Sat Apr 27, 2013 @10:00 - 05:00PM|
|Fri May 03, 2013 @09:00 - 11:00AM|
Dennis Barnes 50 years
|Sat May 04, 2013 @07:00 - 02:00PM|
Clean Up Day
|Fri May 10, 2013 @17:00 - 05:45PM|
|Sun May 12, 2013 @08:00 - 05:00PM|
|Sat May 25, 2013 @07:00 - 10:00AM|
Biscuits and Gravy
|Wed Jun 12, 2013 @19:00 - 09:00PM|
City Council Meeting
|Sun Jul 28, 2013 @08:00 - 05:00PM|
Last Hot Sunday